Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

New-Technology - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* New-Technology > Topics

Subject: power genaration
Replies: 4 Views: 2530

fads2 7/8/2006 - 10:10:57
sid. i want 2 know how 2 genarat electricity of abt 5k watt with solar or other more economical means. *

sarahsss 7/21/2006 - 2:39:28
You can use a small windmill and a generator. Or a window 2 catch the suncells. But if u want 2 start from bottom..wit nothing!..then im blank! *

trin1 9/15/2006 - 3:51:26
Using water wud work, bit of a bulky system tho. And a solar cell would be expensive. Heat is the way 2 go tho. *

kwah 9/23/2006 - 11:27:48
hmm .. I see the question was directed at sid? bah - ill answer anyway :p .. .. I have no idea how much these ideas would produce, but feel free to edit/improve them as you wish .. You could use your water supply to power a turbine, which generates power via a dynamo (or similar device) -- try things like your drainpipe, water-tank, or even try your toilet (the cystern - the square box thing) .. ? *

kwah 9/23/2006 - 11:33:32
btw - it is very unlikely to get any 'profit' from using solar panels within less than 2 years (unless you have VERY large amounts of sunlight) due to the very high investment cost, and produce the amount of engery you are needing .. .. *

* New-Technology Forum

Search:
topics replies

* New-Technology

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits